Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
Welcome to the FINESSE – Home, Beauty & Giftware Website. By accessing and using this Website, you are confirming that you accept our Terms & Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use, kindly stop using this Website with immediate effect.
“We” and “us” means FINESSE a brand owned by Adore More Ltd, a company incorporated and registered in Malta with company number C83900 with registered address Triq id-Difiza Civili, and trading as FINESSE – Home, Beauty & Giftware.
“Website” means the website at www.finesse.com.mt
“You” means the person using the Website whether as a guest or as a registered user.
Adore More Ltd operates this website.
These terms and conditions, also applies to any content we display on agreed third party websites now and in the future.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all materials or content contained in the Website are owned or licensed by us (unless otherwise specified) or are the property of third parties offering goods for sale or posting details through this Website.
Except as specifically authorised below, you may not do any of the following without obtaining our prior written consent:
1. copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit, commercially exploit or create derivative works of any part of the Website. This prohibition applies, but is not limited, to the text, graphics, animations, photographs, pictures, data, images, audio and video clips available from the Website;
2. download, edit, reproduce or use any material and content contained within the Website for the purpose of advertising, promoting, endorsing or implying any connection with you or any third party;
3. utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering/extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation, any substantial parts of the Website; or
4. create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this Website (including without limitation prices and product listings).
You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please go to our Contact Us page to apply for permission to reproduce the Website or any part of it.
You will not:
1. use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it at all times in accordance with all relevant laws;
2. upload or transmit through the Website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material, including without limitations, any comments which are defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
3. use the Website in a manner which (i) may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
4. create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website without our express written consent except that you may create a hypertext to the Website as long as the link does not portray us or our affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any of our logos or proprietary marks as part of the link without our express written consent (which consent we may withdraw at any time);
5. frame or use framing techniques to enclose any part of the Website or any content accessible on it without our express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other hidden text using our (or our affiliates’) names, logos, brands or marks without our express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by us to use this Website in addition to our other rights; or
6. attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
You warrant that by accessing and using the Website you will not be in breach of any laws or regulations that apply to you.
We may monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We will investigate any reported violation of these Terms & Conditions of Use or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we believe is appropriate.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
While we make every effort to ensure our Website is as accurate, current, complete or error free as possible, unless we are at fault, we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors which are beyond our reasonable control. Errors may sometimes occur in our pricing. If we have made an error in the price of a product you have ordered, we will contact you. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price, or the order will be cancelled. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time. Offers and promotions may be available online only or in-store only. Please check the terms of the relevant offer.
We cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors. The product dimensions supplied are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products. Products shown may not be actual size. If you have any doubts about the colour, size or any other specification of the goods you wish to order, we recommend you Contact Us prior to placing an order on the Website. The Website is provided, on an “as is” and “as and when available” basis without any representation or endorsement and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website or its content offered on the Website. We cannot guarantee that the Website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Website. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. We will try to make sure that the Website is always available. However, this is not always possible and access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of any system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasons outside our control, as well as for any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions of Use. We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss in connection with your use of the Website.
We remain liable however for:
· loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
· fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations;
· any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTY E-COMMERCE
The Website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these other websites. We are not liable for such websites and cannot make any guarantees about them.
If you use our Website to deal with a third party (for example to enter a competition), it is up to you to read and comply with the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies of such third parties.
SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Website or remove any of the services on it with immediate effect at any time, and without notice, for example if:
· there is a change in the law that limits our ability to provide the Website;
· an event beyond our control stops us providing the Website (eg: technical difficulties).
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. If this happens, we will post the new Terms & Conditions of Use on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure you regularly check these Terms & Conditions of Use to familiarise yourself with their terms and check any updates. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions of Use, please stop using the Website.
These Terms & Conditions of Use are governed by the law of Malta & The European Union and you and we agree to use the Maltese courts if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Adore More Ltd
Triq id-Difiza Civili,
Registered in Malta under no. C83900
VAT Registration no. MT 24792534